Simple. Convenient. Cost-effective.
MeetMe is an instant conferencing service that requires only access to a phone to enable highly productive meetings with participants from anywhere around the world.
No prior booking is required for MeetMe, and conferences can be established in the time participants take to call in. The service is easy to use, and it's available at any time every day of the year.
- Invite participants from over 70 different countries
- Participants dial in through local or freefone numbers
- "Always on" service - you never need to schedule a call
- Conferences lock for higher security during sensitive conversations
- Mute and unmute participants to prevent interference from background noise
- Free help is always available by dialling * 0
- Use with web conferencing to add a visual element to your call
- Ability to instantly record your own conference calls using your telephone keypad
Global Access Numbers
How it works:
Global Access Numbers allow your participants to dial in to your MeetMe conference, regardless of their location, through toll free or local numbers. Your participants use the same participant passcode as always.
When inviting participants, tell them:
- Date, time, and time zone of the meeting
- Your participant passcode, followed by the # sign
- The URL for your MeetMe dial-in numbers:
What do I need?
Just a touch-tone phone, fixed or mobile.